Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day, 2015

Lovely visit with all of my four grandchildren and their parents.  They descended on hubby and I and while the woman sat and relaxed (and looked after the little ones) the men cooked us a big brunch.  Bacon, sausage, eggs, old cheddar, sliced tomatoes, home fries, canteloupe and coffee.  I got to spend time with the ones who I've missed out on seeing lately.  Both boys gave me heartfelt cards that expressed their appreciation of who i am as a person and a mother.  My daughter compiled a photo album of precious photos of her 11 month old rascallion.  Two bouquets of mauve tulips were vased.

What a lovely Mother's Day.

I feel so blessed.

... and sober.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day for yesterday. I'm glad you had a lovely time. How special to celebrate it sober. A x

    ReplyDelete